Our HTTP API allows the use of a standard compliant XML, JSON or HTTP request framework to integrate pvSense with many other applications.
pvSense HTTP API is a collection of calls for accessing the pvSense platform and modules over the web. It is an interface only; no components, modules, or libraries are installed in the application end.
pvSense HTTP API:
- Provides secure access to pvSense and pvSense sites and databases
- Manages access through the pvSense roles infrustucture.
- Automates the application life cycle: creation, deletion, and copying (cloning) of sites.
- Creates, modifies, and deletes the databases tables and fields
- Creates, Reads, Updates, Deletes and Analyzes table and time series records